I started this blog because I’ll go to Canada this summer (2013) to join a research project on Grizzly bears as a field technician of UBC (University of British Colombia, Canada). I’ll leave the 1st of May, for at least 3 months.
I’ll try to put some updates on this blog, although I just have internet access once a week.
So, that’s about it for now.
Want to read more about Canada
Other blog articles from my adventure in 2013:
1. First fieldwork position – Canada – Start
3. First Grizzly, Northern Lights, and so much more…
4. Bear encounter & almost famous
5. Camera trap stories, Jasper National Park, & Accommodation
6. Canada 2013: Update past month
7. Let’s Go Outdoors: Grizzlies in the Rockies